Prev: Re: Cold Wars & ECC Next: RE: [FT] Weapon of the Week - AM-SM

Re: 6-10mm ST Bugs

From: Noel Weer <nsweer@i...>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 17:24:55 -0600
Subject: Re: 6-10mm ST Bugs

Beth floated this URL around sometime ago, it looks like it may have
what you are looking for:

http://members.tripod.co.uk/pendraken/index.html

The Sci Fi stuff is way down at the bottom of their fantasy page.

David Reeves wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm looking for Starship Trooper bugs other than the basic warriors.
I'm

--
The Middle Ages were a great time to be alive,
because if you weren't wiped out by the Plague

Prev: Re: Cold Wars & ECC Next: RE: [FT] Weapon of the Week - AM-SM