Prev: Kra'Vak Dirtside Color Schemes Next: Re: SMLs, fire control & arcs

Re: Orccon!

From: "Scott Jaqua" <jaqua@c...>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 13:49:00 -0800
Subject: Re: Orccon!

As the person that has hosted the last few tournaments, I can tell you I
will not be attending. I decided to not run any future FT tournaments at
Strategicon events. There was not enough interest or attendance after
running tournament at Five separate conventions, over a three year
period.
For the last several KR at Geo-Hex was very helpful in supplying prizes
and
playing aids. Even with prizes, turnout was low. In the end, I decided
it
wasn't worth my time or KR's time and money. Maybe it's because GW seems
own the miniatures room. Maybe it's too expensive to attend, those cons.
For
what ever the reason, I'll be directing my energy elsewhere.

Scott B. Jaqua