Prev: Re: SMLs, fire control & arcs Next: Re: Orccon!

Kra'Vak Dirtside Color Schemes

From: kaime@m...
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 16:39:00 -0500
Subject: Kra'Vak Dirtside Color Schemes

Group,

I have a Kra'Vak Full Thrust fleet painted blood red with black zebra
stripes.  I'm getting ready to start work on my Kra'Vak dirtside forces
and
was curious what would be most appropriate based color scheme based on
previous ideas about Clans, unique vision, ideas expressed on this list,
and
such.  Would they be painted close to what you would expect of a human
Dirtside force or would they have the more colorful shemes associated
with
their ships?

Thanks

Aimee
(Another girl on this list.)

Prev: Re: SMLs, fire control & arcs Next: Re: Orccon!