Prev: Re: DS - Size 1 Walker Minis?? Next: RE: Renegade Legion minis for DS

RE: DS - Size 1 Walker Minis??

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 11:32:17 -0500
Subject: RE: DS - Size 1 Walker Minis??

You can try Scotia's Combat Powered Troops (see
http://website.lineone.net/~grendel.co/scotiasf.html; Picture:
http://theminiaturespage.com/lib/scf300/scosfi13.jpg).

They are sufficiently larger and bulkier than other 6mm infantry to act
as
size-1 walkers.

I have used them both as Hvy Power Armor (DS2 makes no distinction) and
as
size-1 walkers.

-----
Brian Bell