Prev: Re: OT-Wrong port arthur Next: Renegade Legion minis for DS

re: Eureka 100 club, 6-10 mm Bugs, and SST DVD

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 08:40:45 -0600
Subject: re: Eureka 100 club, 6-10 mm Bugs, and SST DVD

Dave said:
***
I would also be interested in a 6mm Demios Hvy tank (hover), but I
didn't
see that kind of entry in the SG2 100 club list.  I could use about
10-15
of them.  If you wouldn't mind helping me locate the entry, I add my
order
in.
***

Derek had said:
***
Nic hasn't formally considered a 6mm equivalent of the 100 and 300 clubs
as
yet (for things like what I'm after), but I gather that if there was
enough
interest he'd be willing to start doing it, with the first few requests
being put up on the bottom of the SG2 100 club page.
***

Dave, you contact Nic directly, impress him with your wishes, THEN he'll
consider listing. ;->=

***
* Tanker Bug (plasma spitter)
***

For a movie version, the smallest Galoob Micro Machine tanker might
work;
I've offered several, as well as some of the plasma a**-shooters to a
friend that's shown interest.

***
if you liked this CGI show (mix of movie and book), then you might
consider
ordering the first DVD.  the first DVD covers the Pluto campaign
episodes.
***

er, ah, um, are you aware of a place from which to order? I don't even
have
a DVD player, and I'm interested.

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad

Prev: Re: OT-Wrong port arthur Next: Renegade Legion minis for DS