Prev: Orccon! Next: RE: [FT] Gothic Conversion

Re: [FT] Gothic Conversion

From: "stranger" <stranger@c...>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 21:18:23 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Gothic Conversion

> The EFSB beam weapons are fatal.  Way beyond the damage of BFG lances.
> There's several versions floating around; check out Skunkworks on the
> webring (address was listed several days ago) or my own site below.

I see that, thanks.  Not finding the skunkworks listed in the webring.

> Minbari jammer is not covered in FB2; you'd be best look at the
Babylon
> Shipbuilders guild (you can find links off the UFTWWWP, check webring
> again).  I haven't touched EFSB since 97, when I converted it to FT2.

On your site I see you have it as AECM, Mass 3, 30 pts.  I can't get
More
Thrust, so I don't have access to the ECM rules, if they're even in use
anymore?

On the beams, I had intended on keeping them fairly restricted.  Say
limited
to 1d6 per 2 firepower in BFG or something like that.  I haven't worked
out
all the balance issues yet, since I haven't found some basic FT
mechanisms
yet for everything.    Thing is, I love the ship models, and even like a
lot
of the conception behind the weapons/technology of the fleets, but I
can't
stand the game mechanics themselves.

Thanks!

Prev: Orccon! Next: RE: [FT] Gothic Conversion