Prev: Re: SMLs, fire control & arcs Next: Re: [OT] Pertaining to all things Beth

Re: SG2-What's it like?

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 17:59:59 EST
Subject: Re: SG2-What's it like?

On Mon, 5 Feb 2001 21:54:00 -0500 "Jalinth Kirkwood"
<snip>
>And now for something COMPLETELY different.
>
>I was REALLY board so I sat down at started writing out all the
>strange
>ideas my sick mind could produce. Among other things I came up with
>the idea
>of crossing my favorite game universes. Heavy Gear, Vampire: The
>Masquerade,
>Tufflyverse, X-Com, and a little bit of other strangeness on the side.
>Vampire stalking people in giant robots while aliens are dukeing it
>out with
>X-Com and the U.N.S.C. If this does not scare you severely then I'll
>just
>have to try to add more details to my demented ravings.

Sounds interesting, why not?  If you can imagine it you can probably
adapt FT/DS2/SG2 to it.

>Well good night all, this is this last day of break after exams before
>going
>back to the depths of the Hell know as High School, so I'm going to
>get a
>little sleep.
>
>Thanks for the all the help.

Well, no matter how bad it gets, just remember it does end.  My H.S.
graduation was in 1968 and even though i loved it (90%) of the time (the
gangs were still infantile in Los Angeles then compared to now but still
a problem sometimes) It was the pinnacle of my life up until that point.

If some of my classmates could graduate...

Think you're short on sleep now, wait until you have kids (and worse,
they go to high school!!!)

<grin>

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious (American Mongrel)
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines! (Die, Ralnai, Die!)
Starguard, Dirtside 2,	Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar Conflicts
and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: SMLs, fire control & arcs Next: Re: [OT] Pertaining to all things Beth