Prev: War of the Worlds II (1975) By Rand Game Assoc. for Sale Next: Re: SG2-What's it like?

RE: [OT] Pertaining to all things Beth

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 13:50:17 +1100
Subject: RE: [OT] Pertaining to all things Beth

Beth (light of my life) wrote:

>G'day Brian,
>
>  >I know that it is a sacrilegious use of equipment
>
>Admirable entry Brian, but two small problems:
>
>1) When I got banned from diving I sold my gear (all bar snorkel and
mask)
>2) That stuff is so unwieldy its only easy to work in in the water,
trying
>to build stuff in it would be a nightmare ;)

She forgot to mention point number 3) My health, my reaction to seeing
Beth
sitting at the painting table in a scuba gear probably would get me in
lots
of trouble. ;)

Derek
Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com

Prev: War of the Worlds II (1975) By Rand Game Assoc. for Sale Next: Re: SG2-What's it like?