Prev: Re: [OT] GW Lord of the Rings and my age Next: Re: [Semi-OT] Making alien terrain

OT:Ooops and other bits

From: "Bif Smith" <bif@b...>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 20:44:31 -0000
Subject: OT:Ooops and other bits

Yes, it was the baltic fleet. I`ve just watched the history channel
program
about it, and cross wired my brain and wrote the wrong bit, oops.

PBCs? Yes, I designed them to be overpowered guns, because I was
depressed
at the time about the lack of dammage of beams to other weapons. They
are
not ballanced weapons, and were not meant to be. Replies posted will
help me
make them better in respect to other weapons (1st thing, no rerolls, 2nd
thing, look at mass to dammage ratios).

Grav lance-Yup, already forgotten, just a WAY out there idea. Rather
crap
actually. Just trying to figure a weapon that can take out kinetic
sheids
and such like, to prevent them becoming "de-rigure" (spellchecker?)
defence
system.

BIF
"yorkshire born,yorkshire bred,
strong in arms, thick in head"

Prev: Re: [OT] GW Lord of the Rings and my age Next: Re: [Semi-OT] Making alien terrain