Prev: Re: [OT] GW Lord of the Rings and my age Next: RE: [FT] Miles Vorkosigan

Re: [FT] Miles Vorkosigan

From: Samuel Reynolds <reynol@p...>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 21:42:42 -0700
Subject: Re: [FT] Miles Vorkosigan

>BIF's talk of gravitic weapons reminds me of the gravitic lance, which
>therefore reminds me of Lois Bujold's Miles Vorkosigan books (which I
>buy in hardback,immediately, when a new one comes out--how's that for
>a recommendation?).  The Vor Game, the Warrior's Apprentice and other
>books give some information on ship combat.  Has anyone done any
>conversions?

I believe the grav lance was Honor Harrington's nemesis (thanks
to Horrible Hemphill) in On Basilisk Station. I don't recall
seeing it in the Vorkosigan books.

- Sam
Samuel Reynolds
Armageddon Outfitter: http://www.primenet.com/~reynol/gaming/war/ao/
Full Thrust at Spinward Stars: http://www.spinwardstars.com/ft/
Gamer's Gallery at Spinward Stars:
http://www.spinwardstars.com/ggallery/
reynol@primenet.com, samuel_reynolds@csgsystems.com

Prev: Re: [OT] GW Lord of the Rings and my age Next: RE: [FT] Miles Vorkosigan