Prev: Re: [FT] Weapon/Defense Archive Update Next: Re: [FT] Weapon/Defense Archive Update

Re: [FT] Weapon/Defense Archive Update

From: Charles Stanley Taylor <charles.taylor@c...>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 23:46:40 GMT
Subject: Re: [FT] Weapon/Defense Archive Update

In message <Pine.SOL.4.05.10102011547250.21663-100000@babu.pcisys.net>
	  Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@pcisys.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 1 Feb 2001, Izenberg, Noam wrote:
>
> > So far:
> >
> > 10 FIGHTERS:
> > [Agile Fighter]-[Bomber]-[Breakoff/Feint]-[Light Fighter]-[Needle
> > Fighters]-[Parasite Ftr Rack]-[Planet-Based Fighter Group]-[Pusle
Cannon
> > Fighter]-[Starburst Attack]-[Stealth Fighter]-
> >
> > Noam
> >

> Someone came up with rules for a Pusle Cannon and Pusle Cannon
Fighters?

> When you destroy a Pusle Cannon Fighter does it leave a disgusting
mess
> oozing across space?	Or do the fighters deliver a payload of a pus
(pusload?)
> against the target?  Are there threashold checks agains vomiting for
crew
> factors?
>
> 8-)
>
> Yea, I know prepare for the Narn bat squad.  Just another punch on my
frequent
> beatings card.  500 punches and the next beating you get beaten with
the holy
> Bat of Gkar.
>
> Mike

Actually I _think_ he means _pulse_ cannon fighters, which are mine -
OTOH, I did design the 'goop' pod munition for the Sa'Vas'Ku pod
launcher, which has pretty much the effect you're describing :-)

Charles

Prev: Re: [FT] Weapon/Defense Archive Update Next: Re: [FT] Weapon/Defense Archive Update