Prev: [OT] another modelling Q Next: Re: [FT] Weapon/Defense Archive Update

Re: [FT] Weapon/Defense Archive Update

From: Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@p...>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 15:58:15 -0700 (MST)
Subject: Re: [FT] Weapon/Defense Archive Update

On Thu, 1 Feb 2001, Izenberg, Noam wrote:

> So far:
>
> 10 FIGHTERS:
> [Agile Fighter]-[Bomber]-[Breakoff/Feint]-[Light Fighter]-[Needle
> Fighters]-[Parasite Ftr Rack]-[Planet-Based Fighter Group]-[Pusle
Cannon
> Fighter]-[Starburst Attack]-[Stealth Fighter]-
>
> Noam

Someone came up with rules for a Pusle Cannon and Pusle Cannon Fighters?

When you destroy a Pusle Cannon Fighter does it leave a disgusting mess
oozing across space?  Or do the fighters deliver a payload of a pus
(pusload?)
against the target?  Are there threashold checks agains vomiting for
crew
factors?

8-)

Yea, I know prepare for the Narn bat squad.  Just another punch on my
frequent
beatings card.	500 punches and the next beating you get beaten with the
holy
Bat of Gkar.

Mike

Prev: [OT] another modelling Q Next: Re: [FT] Weapon/Defense Archive Update