Prev: RE: [sg] Mechanized Cavalry Next: Re:FT-HET Lasers

RE:FT-HET Laers

From: "bif smith" <bif@b...>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 21:28:39 -0000
Subject: RE:FT-HET Laers

Karl Heinz wrote

>Not a specific comment about your suggestion, but ...
>I get the impression that a lot of the new weapons suggested or
ofiicially
>introduced over the years ignore shields, slowly making shields
useless.
How
>about some weapons that are affected by shields, but do ignore armor or
>other protection ?

Nice idea, anybody have any ideas, however OTT, for this proposal?
My contribution is a partical shockwave weapon that can be deflected by
sheilds (but does weaken the sheilds in doing so), but due to creating a
energy wave it ignores armour and effects hull directly. Just a off the
wall
idea.

Any comments or ideas out there?

BIF
"yorkshire born,yorkshire bred,
strong in arms, thick in head"

Prev: RE: [sg] Mechanized Cavalry Next: Re:FT-HET Lasers