Prev: re:[OT] Space Exploitation Games & SciFi Books Next: Re: IF and needles

Re: IF and needles

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 22:48:46 +0100
Subject: Re: IF and needles

Laserlight wrote:

>>> Needles (yes, I know we have the rules, but no FB ships use em
>>>yet)
>
>Currently needles are 2 mass, 1 arc, 12mu range.
>
>How about making them 3arc for 3 mass?  Since a B3 (mass 4) buys >+1
arc for +1 mass (and gets a lot more area), I feel safe in saying >this
isn't underpriced.  Sound reasonable?

Shouldn't that be "Since a Pulser (Mass 2 for 1 arc) buys +2 arcs for
+1 mass"...? <g> In the few tests I've done with Pulser-arced Needle
beams, they seem to work OK. But, well... emphasis on *few* tests :-/

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.

Prev: re:[OT] Space Exploitation Games & SciFi Books Next: Re: IF and needles