Prev: Re: [SG2] 2 questions Next: Re: [SG2] morale/CC

Re: [SG2] 2 questions

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 22:49:07 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG2] 2 questions

On Tue, 23 Jan 2001 22:49:04 -0500, Yves Lefebvre <ivanohe@abacom.com>
wrote:

>This is a very good idea, clean and simple, I like it! I will try it
next
>time I play.
>That should really help to catch those elusive sniper or fleeing
command
>squad.

Thank you. I guess I should put it up on my web site...

You will also note, though that sometimes that pesky sniper or command
squad
is going to go 12" and the pursuers are going to be stuck out in the
open
after moving 2". Either way, it will be fun and exciting! *S*

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,

Prev: Re: [SG2] 2 questions Next: Re: [SG2] morale/CC