Prev: Re: Canadians at ECC Next: Re: Canadians at ECC

Re: [SG2] 2 questions

From: "shogakusha" <shogakusha@g...>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 22:22:00 -0600
Subject: Re: [SG2] 2 questions

> The problem is that the defender gets a 6" retreat move, but the
attacker
must
> roll. A simple way to handle this is to make the retreater make a
combat
move,
> too. The defender may be able to retreat clear out of the way (rolling
12"
> move, for instance, which an attacker may feel it is unlikely to
make).
Or, it
> may only make it 2" away. This would be essentially the same as your
opposed
> roll to see if they can flee out of the way.

I love this idea. Allow a combat move retreat, and a combat move follow
up,
but only once, none of that retreat and follow across the board stuff.
This
way those skinnies  aren't going to have much of a chance of retreating
in

Prev: Re: Canadians at ECC Next: Re: Canadians at ECC