Prev: Re: [SG2] 2 questions Next: Re: [SG2] 2 questions

Re: Canadians at ECC

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 22:55:54 -0500
Subject: Re: Canadians at ECC

On Mon, 22 Jan 2001 09:51:05 -0500, "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@bitheads.com>
wrote:

> I know myself and Jim
>are coming down and I just had some word last night of another friend
from
>Kingston who wants to go with us. I'm not sure who else from the Great
White
>North will be attending this year (Jerry, I'm surprised you haven't
signed
>up for the Can-Am...) that is an FTer. I'm an SG2er with limited FB FT
>background. I don't normally play much FT.

I had been intending to come up until last month. In fact, I had signed
up for
some events.

However, due to personal reasons, I will not be attending.

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,

Prev: Re: [SG2] 2 questions Next: Re: [SG2] 2 questions