Prev: RE: [SG2] 2 questions Next: re: Re: SG2 lessons

re: [DS2 and Starguard] Aliens in micro scale

From: "David Reeves" <davidar@n...>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 10:05:22 -0500
Subject: re: [DS2 and Starguard] Aliens in micro scale

> Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 14:59:51 EST
> From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@juno.com>
> Subject: [DS2 and Starguard]	Aliens in micro scale
>
> Okay, off the wall question time.
>
> I am looking at the DS2 rules and slowly working on taking the
Starguard
> {warped by Ratner's Space marines} set up and moving it to DS2 for a
> scenario generator... Yeah, I know.  Sick isn't it?
>
> 1)Does anybody know about aliens figures from generally humanoid to
> anthropomorphic bipedal creatures (Nekton, Insectoid, H.G. Wellsian
> Martians/Mertuns, etc., etc., etc.) in 6mm (aka 1/285th or 1/300th
scale)
> format?  I think the differences would be small but possibly
significant
> for some races...
>
> 2)Non-bipedal creatures?
>
> 3)In general who, if *anybody* actually makes 'aliens' in this scale?

Adler Miniatures 6MM Dark Star
http://www.historicalminiatures.com/admasf.htm

I bought sample packs of the K'Hiff and the Imperials.	the K'Hiff are
like
bipedal aardvarks and have above average detail.  the Imperials are
okay,
but GZG figs have more crisp detail.  the K'Hiff are worth it tho.

Prev: RE: [SG2] 2 questions Next: re: Re: SG2 lessons