Prev: Re: [sg] Support Weapon Questions (Somewhat related) Next: Re: [sg] Support Weapon Questions (Somewhat related)

Re: [OT] A brief but sad reminder

From: Jonathan White <Jonw@n...>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 21:22:11 +0000
Subject: Re: [OT] A brief but sad reminder

"Barclay, Tom" wrote:
> And the last part of this thought was a reminder to say thanks to our
> current list admin (Jonathan White? It's been so long since we've had
list
> related hickups I'm not 100% sure... this tells me he must be doing a
bang
> up job).
T'was me, its not any more. I had to give it up when I changed jobs
(about 2 years ago as it happens). I can't take the credit :).

> The list is part of the fabric of the GZG experience for me and it
> has let me make friends all over the globe (some of whom I met at ECC
and
> some of whom I still have yet to see in the flesh) and the list-admins
do a
> bang up job of keeping us up and running and handling problems. So
here's a
> big "High Five!" to them....
Here here.

On the original subject, I actually knew Adam - we worked together
occasionally at the same college. He was a genuinely decent man who
certainly didn't deserve to be taken from us so suddenly. A great shame.

								TTFN

Jon

-- Working in a Digital Industry with an Analogue Brain --

Prev: Re: [sg] Support Weapon Questions (Somewhat related) Next: Re: [sg] Support Weapon Questions (Somewhat related)