Prev: Re: [SG] jetpack question and Nuns with Guns Next: RE: [SG2][DS2] battalion or regimental level meta-game

RE: [SG2][DS2] battalion or regimental level meta-game

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 14:01:21 +1100
Subject: RE: [SG2][DS2] battalion or regimental level meta-game

Similar to an idea I've had floating around in my head, except I was
thinking to use SG to resolve at close assault actions in DS.

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[Pirates] Dame Captain Washalot
[MKW2] Admiral Peter Rollins - Task Force Zulu-Beta
[Firestorm] Battletech PBeM GM

Game
> Judge places template is over them and the DS2 turn for those figures
is
> replaced by 3 turns of SG2. DS2 has 15 minute turns and SG2 has about
5

Prev: Re: [SG] jetpack question and Nuns with Guns Next: RE: [SG2][DS2] battalion or regimental level meta-game