Prev: [OT] Credit card ordering and Security Next: Re: [OT] Credit card ordering and Security

Re: Testimonial RE: [OT] inkjet printer decals

From: Kevin Walker <sage@c...>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 10:57:45 -0600
Subject: Re: Testimonial RE: [OT] inkjet printer decals

on 1/16/01 9:19, Tony Francis at tony.francis@kuju.com wrote:

>> ***
>> If none of that works, or you just don't want to bother let me know.
We
>> will do custom work with (what I consider to be) reasonable rates.
>> ***
>>
>> Tom was VERY helpful given I had ideas that were sketchy at best for
the
>> Texaco Freetrade Zone.. He charged for doing the art workup, but dirt
cheap
>> rates would be an understatement. More like 'token' charge...
>
> Don't give him too many ideas, Doug - he'll end up charging the rest
of
> us more !

What were these rates?

BTW Thomas, what are your standard rates on decal art work and printing?

I've got the printer, the decal sheets and the equipment but not the
time
nor the professional graphics art experience (but I'm getting there) to
do
something like this.  If it was only this simple...enough lamenting - I
owe,
I owe so back to coding I go.

Kevin Walker
Horizon Concepts, Inc.
Macintosh / Windows Development
sage@chartermi.net

Prev: [OT] Credit card ordering and Security Next: Re: [OT] Credit card ordering and Security