Prev: Messages to St. Jon on handling credit cards and a thought for Be th Next: Re: [FT] Planets

[OT] inkjet printer decals

From: "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@b...>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 20:30:56 -0500
Subject: [OT] inkjet printer decals

Mr. Pope or anyone who has tried this, if you're listening,

I was thinking about some decals for some of my APCs. Some NATO style
markings from an SFOR book I have.

I see some inkjet printing decals on the net (with white or clear
backgrounds). I wonder if they'll work in a normal inkjet, though they
make
references to the dry ink of the ALPs printer. I'm thinking to myself
that,
if you let the ink from the normal inkjet dry, then covered it with the
spray "decal set", you could then immerse the dryed result in water (to
apply) without it wrecking the printed result. I am sure someone has
experimented to a great extent somewhere along the line. Let me know if
it's
a likely scenario I have crafted or if I'm destined for disappointment.

Curious....

Thomas R. S. Barclay
Voice: (613) 722-3232 ext 349
e-mail: tomb@bitheads.com

2001: To the New Millenium! The next thousand years
are MINE.

Prev: Messages to St. Jon on handling credit cards and a thought for Be th Next: Re: [FT] Planets