Prev: [FT] Gaming Table Construction Next: [OT] inkjet printer decals

Messages to St. Jon on handling credit cards and a thought for Be th

From: "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@b...>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 20:27:11 -0500
Subject: Messages to St. Jon on handling credit cards and a thought for Be th

Beth said:
------------
I don't know whether to feel flattered or insulted that you question my
virtue ;)

Beth
-------------------
My dear Southern Belle, (and by south, I mean (according to the latest
posting) the ass-end of the ass-end of the world, or ass-end squared as
believe it was known), none of us here would ever dare to question your
virtue. (Whether that is because we hold your virtue inviolate, or
because
we just think there is no question as to its nature I leave as a mental
excercise!) :-)

Thought for St. John:

Sir Jon,

http://www.pgpinternational.com/cgi-bin/warm?freeware.warm

Go DL yourself some freeware PGP encryption, publish a public key, and
let
anyone email you using PGP secured email. If you got credit cards with
PGP
security, you wouldn't be worried much about random interception of your
email.

It is available for that <^%$$#@#!!> Mac that you use and naively call a
computer. As well as for most "real" operating systems.... (even that
Windoze stuff).

Thomas R. S. Barclay
Voice: (613) 722-3232 ext 349
e-mail: tomb@bitheads.com

2001: To the New Millenium! The next thousand years
are MINE.

Prev: [FT] Gaming Table Construction Next: [OT] inkjet printer decals