Prev: Swiss DSD Next: Re: Transparent things

Future wars figs

From: "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@b...>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 16:56:18 -0500
Subject: Future wars figs

Andy said:

Subject: Better get FMAS out-- fast!!

I just painted up these old Future Warriors figs:

http://www.cowell.org/~andy/min/gal/FW-01.jpg
http://www.cowell.org/~andy/min/gal/FW-02.jpg

It's as good, if not better, as anything I've ever painted.  I refuse
to use them until I have FMA Skirmish to play with.  They're too good
for anything else. ;)

==> Nice Job Andy! Any chance you have some spare SAW gunners? I have
piles
of the squad leaders/NCOs, and regular troops, plus thanks to Stu
Murray, a
few GMS/RR guys... but I can't find a SAW gunner or two to save my
butt...
and I'd really like to. Anyone else got a blister or two of these tucked
away?

Tom
Thomas R. S. Barclay
Voice: (613) 722-3232 ext 349
e-mail: tomb@bitheads.com

2001: To the New Millenium! The next thousand years
are MINE.

Prev: Swiss DSD Next: Re: Transparent things