Prev: RE: Transparent things Next: Re: Transparent things was: Gallery update

Re: Someone wanted to see vehicles...

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 08:37:53 EST
Subject: Re: Someone wanted to see vehicles...

On Fri, 12 Jan 2001 17:46:20 +1100 Beth Fulton
<beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au> writes:
>G'day Peter,
>
> >Beth, someone ought to implement
> >what we have in the States - free local
> >calling and free internet access.
> >That way it doesn't cost Derek and you a
> >dime.  I wish the rest of the world had this.
>
>I have heard murmurings that it is beginning to appear on the mainland
>
>(free net access that is), which means it should get to Tassie in
>about 50 yrs.
>
>Thanks for the kind thoughts
>
>Beth

<grin>
I didn't know Australia had colonies!

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines!
Starguard, Dirtside 2, Full Thrust, Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar
Conflicts and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: RE: Transparent things Next: Re: Transparent things was: Gallery update