Prev: Re: Someone wanted to see vehicles... Next: Re: Transparent things

Re: Transparent things was: Gallery update

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 08:37:53 EST
Subject: Re: Transparent things was: Gallery update

On 12 Jan 2001 07:30 GMT KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de writes:
> [...]

Staffed by those INAP (Incoming Aliens Presence, IIRC) figures made
by...
oh, drat, a senior moment - Denizen??

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines!
Starguard, Dirtside 2, Full Thrust, Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar
Conflicts and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Someone wanted to see vehicles... Next: Re: Transparent things