Prev: Re: [FT] A bizarre FT idea for the Friday topic Next: Re: [FT] A bizarre FT idea for the Friday topic

Re: Swiss Confed DD

From: Tony Francis <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 10:26:47 +0000
Subject: Re: Swiss Confed DD

"Barclay, Tom" wrote:

> I recently got some Swiss Confed DDs (I think Schoon sculpted these?)
from
> Brigade. Anyone come up with a design for these attractive little
vessels
> yet? One they'd care to post? Even better, an SSD? ;)

I haven't written anything yet - I figured that since it was Schoon's
ship, he might like to do the stats. My take on it, if asked, would be
for a fast but fragile ship, armament TBD.

Tony
Tony Francis
Senior Software Engineer

Prev: Re: [FT] A bizarre FT idea for the Friday topic Next: Re: [FT] A bizarre FT idea for the Friday topic