Prev: Re: [FT] Con Force Sheets Next: RE: [FT] AAR ESU vrs NAC

Re: [FT] Con Force Sheets

From: Tony Francis <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 10:50:30 +0000
Subject: Re: [FT] Con Force Sheets

"Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" wrote:

> <snippage>
> What is the best way to organize them for printing?
> Multiple Cards? Fewer Pages? Something else?

I have all of my SSDs printed onto cards roughly 85mm x 55mm. These are
large enough for all but the biggest ships (the two giant ESU ships are
a problem because it isn't physically possible to get the damage tracks
on that size of card). I then laminate these in small plastic pockets
(designed for business cards, hence the choice of size for the SSDs)
which cost around 5p (7c) each. Since these cards are individual it's
easy to organise them into fleets. If anyone finds shuffling the
individual cards to be a pain, they can be stuck to A4 / legal sized
paper or card at nine to a sheet using Blu-Tak (or whatever the
equivalent is in the US).

Because the cards are reusable (mark damage with a chinagraph pencil or
non-permanent OHP pen) I decided it was worthwhile making a decent job
of them, so I've printed them out in colour with national flag markings
on the sheet etc for easy fleet identification.

If you find your eyesight going with the larger ships, I've now found
laminate pockets designed for 5"x3" or 6"x4" photographs that could be
put to use for ships with cluttered SSDs.

Tony Francis
Senior Software Engineer

Prev: Re: [FT] Con Force Sheets Next: RE: [FT] AAR ESU vrs NAC