Prev: Re: FT in a Fluid Next: Re: FT in a Fluid

Re: FMA Skirmish Questions

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 23:25:05 -0500
Subject: Re: FMA Skirmish Questions

On Fri, 5 Jan 2001 20:16:58 -0500 , "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@bitheads.com>
wrote:

>Thinking about FMA (from the manuscript) has formed in my little
cranial
>cavity some questions about the game, about what the original draft
>manuscript means in a couple of places and about areas it is
contradictory
>or silent.

Although most on the playtest list are in this group, I think you bring
up
some good points, and so I will forward this to the playtest mailing
list. I
have a lengthy reply which I will send to you and the playtest list.

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,

Prev: Re: FT in a Fluid Next: Re: FT in a Fluid