Prev: Re: FT in a Fluid Next: Re: FMA Skirmish Questions

Re: FT in a Fluid

From: Mark Reindl <mreindl@p...>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 19:33:32 -0800
Subject: Re: FT in a Fluid

"Robert W. Hofrichter" wrote:

> Not true (sort of)-I just haven't posted it.	I used FT rules to do a
Rebel
> Fighters vs Star Destroyers scenario last year.  The Rebel and
Imperial
> fighters had stats like corvettes (even repair--since the droids seem
to do
> that) and the Star Destroyers were static (assumption was that the
fighters
> were so much more agile that the destroyers "might as well be standing
> still") but packed a lot of firepower.  Interesting game, but needed
some
> balancing after the first playtest--and since I no longer have access
to the
> really big star destroyers used...

When I first started playing FT, we played using Micro Machines (the
various SW
fighters).  I remember many a battle between the Empire and the Rebels.
Can't
recall the actual size of ship, since we played that under FT2nd, not
FB1 rules,
but I do know that the ships were armed with 'B' Batteries.  The rebel
fighters
had screens, while the TIE fighters were smaller but quicker.

Mark

Prev: Re: FT in a Fluid Next: Re: FMA Skirmish Questions