Prev: Re: [FT] Wave Gun (was: OU & IC & FB3) Next: Re: [FT] Wave Gun (was: OU & IC & FB3)

Re: FT in a Fluid

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <siefertma@n...>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 14:40:02 -0600
Subject: Re: FT in a Fluid

----- Original Message -----
From: <agoodall@canada.com>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2001 2:15 PM
Subject: FT in a Fluid

> Hi, all.
>
> I read in the newspaper today about Canada's attempts to get a Russian
Squall torpedo. This got me thinking about yet another project I really
don't have time for but will go for anyway.

> I got thinking of playing a Full Thrust game based inside a gas
giant's
atmosphere or as a futuristic submarine game.

   This reminded me of I link I rediscovered while upgrading the
UFTWWWP.
Surprisingly, it's still up.  I just might give you some ideas.

http://www.chem.kuleuven.ac.be/research/fysanal/members/bv/GAMES/AQUAZON
E/aq
uap.html

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

 "Wise Papa Smurf... Corrupted by his own power... CAN NO
 LEADER GO UNTAINTED?!?!"

	  --Thundar The Barbarian

E-MAIL: siefertma@netzero.com	WWW: http://www.homegame.org/siefert

Shop Safely Online Without a Credit Card

Prev: Re: [FT] Wave Gun (was: OU & IC & FB3) Next: Re: [FT] Wave Gun (was: OU & IC & FB3)