Prev: [FT][GZG ECC] CanAm announcement Next: RE: New on the list

Re: New on the list

From: agoodall@c...
Date: 5 Jan 2001 10:39:29 -0800
Subject: Re: New on the list

On Fri, 05 January 2001, devans@uneb.edu wrote:

> Well, if you're VERY familiar with FTII, the rewrite of FB1 is so
> comprehensive, you get the feeling it's complete. Allen's statement is
> understandable. I don't agree with it, though. ;->=

Just to be clear, it was Alan B. that suggested it. And not me. There is
no "Allen" on the list. *grin*

> Before I bring up the necessity of the FT III several people have been
> discussing, how goes BDS? ;->=

Still in the "discussing some stuff" stage. Jon has a bunch of irons in
the fire right now, none of which we can really talk much about. I don't
think I'm letting anything out by saying BDS will probably be a joint
DS2/SG2 book. Whether or not it's the NEXT book is a good question.

(The astute will discern that I managed to answer your question while
saying very little. *S*)

Allan Goodall - agoodall@canada.com

Prev: [FT][GZG ECC] CanAm announcement Next: RE: New on the list