Prev: Re: Co-operative games? Next: RE: [FT] Wave Gun (was: OU & IC & FB3)

RE: [FT] Orbital Repair Dock (was: [SG2] - Good source for reali stic Wheeled APCs)

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 09:58:54 -0600
Subject: RE: [FT] Orbital Repair Dock (was: [SG2] - Good source for reali stic Wheeled APCs)

Doh! This was the first time I noticed the cut-outs to allow a
ship-on-stand to enter the dock. 'Greet, just greet!'

I've decided to take my Episode I drone fighters and still use the wing
pods as TFN cruisers, but I think I'll try to make the central parts
fleet
repair-and-replenishment ships, with scratch built frames. Doubt I'll be
making them as usable as the above, though.

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad

Prev: Re: Co-operative games? Next: RE: [FT] Wave Gun (was: OU & IC & FB3)