Prev: Re: [FT] Wave Gun (was: OU & IC & FB3) Next: RE: [FT] Orbital Repair Dock (was: [SG2] - Good source for reali stic Wheeled APCs)

Re: Co-operative games?

From: "Peter Mancini" <peter_mancini@m...>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 10:56:56 -0500
Subject: Re: Co-operative games?

>***
>Hi folks..
>	No one has mentioned miniature games. I remember at least two..
>***

At a few HMGS conventions I have seen a "Cross of Iron" game in which
all of
the players are Germans and the hordes of Soviets are controlled by
cards.
You could do things like radio in and shift mortar barrages from other
sectors into your own.	The object was for the Germans to survive the
horde
as a whole and each German player had to maintain his CP by holding off
the
Soviets in his sector.

Definitely beer and pretlzes and completely designed for "cooperative
backstabing."

--Peter

New from BrandX games, "Axis Command", the cooperative backstabing game
your
whole family can enjoy!...