Prev: RE: strike the colors rule Next: RE: strike the colors rule

RE: strike the colors rule

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <s_schoon@p...>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 08:02:33 -0800
Subject: RE: strike the colors rule

>And this kinda sorta fits with the houserules I developed and posted
>yesterday, too (eg, you start rolling to see if your ship is going
>to beat feet when you start taking damage to your 3rd hull row; I
>may amend this to 'starting with the 2nd threshold check', however).

That's why I think that Morale linked to damage or thesholds
(preferred) works better than links to crew. Crew is too "granular,"
with only one or two on smaller ships.

A MASS 20 ship is immune to "bug out" when it's linked to crew, a
MASS 21 ship is not.

Prev: RE: strike the colors rule Next: RE: strike the colors rule