Prev: Re: [FT] Wave Gun (was: OU & IC & FB3) Next: RE: strike the colors rule

RE: strike the colors rule

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 10:57:36 -0500
Subject: RE: strike the colors rule

True. That is one of the reasons I made it at 1 + the number of crew
factors.

So alter it to "at 2nd threshold check and every time a crew factor is
lost
thereafter".
With this alteration, the morale checks start when the ship has
sustained
about 50%
of the total damage it can take and get progressively harder with each
crew
loss.

The "roll under hull boxes left" works well for cruisers, but not for
capitals. I guess
that is why the "a roll of 6 always fails" clause was put in.

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net
-----