Prev: Re: strike the colors rule Next: Re: strike the colors rule

Re: [DS2} Basing infantry

From: Ndege Diamond <nezach@e...>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 18:42:12 -0800
Subject: Re: [DS2} Basing infantry

At 08:11 PM 1/3/01 -0500, you wrote:
>At 2001.01.03 -0500 17:48, you wrote:
>>Okay I am basing the non-SF (Scotia WW1/WW2/modern at 75 cents a
blister)
>>vehicles i am going to use and have some GHQ and H&R WW2 guys for
>>infantry but what size bases are most of you using to mount Infantry
>>units?

>I mount my 6mm infantry on a penny.
>I usually mount 3 per base.
>Heavy Power Armor, calvary, and size-1 walkers are mounted
>1 per base.

I do something similar. Rifle and assault infantry elements get mounted
on
1"/25mm washers, usually 4 per, but more or less as the mood suits.
APSW/Anti-Armor/LAD/Engineer Teams get mounted on pennys, usually 2 per.

Ndege Diamond
Give a man a fish and it'll feed him for a day.
Teach him to fish and he'll sit in a boat and

Prev: Re: strike the colors rule Next: Re: strike the colors rule