Prev: Re: Suggestions and Advice Solicited! Next: RE-Nathan`s FB3 comments

Re: What are some these co-operative games?

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 13:59:43 -0600
Subject: Re: What are some these co-operative games?

I was trying to think of recent ones only. Thanks for the heads up on
Buffy...

For older, Heroquest et. al., bad guy GM and good guy group
(DragonStrike,
Dark World, Seige of the Citadel) all might count, though the last the
least. The LEG Aliens board game is basically a solitaire, but I've
already
mentioned it as a great, quick, con game I've run many times; everybody
against the automaton Aliens.

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad

Prev: Re: Suggestions and Advice Solicited! Next: RE-Nathan`s FB3 comments