Prev: Re: What are some these co-operative games? Next: Re: What are some these co-operative games?

Re: Suggestions and Advice Solicited!

From: agoodall@c...
Date: 3 Jan 2001 11:58:28 -0800
Subject: Re: Suggestions and Advice Solicited!

On Wed, 03 January 2001, Tom Granvold wrote:

> Alan,
>
>    What are some these co-operative games?

See my message to Da Beast! He mentioned "Lord of the Rings", which is
getting some very good reviews. Another new one is "Buffy the Vampire
Slayer". See the other message for some more.

There's another one that is eluding my memory... I may have to go
looking through my stuff. I think it might be a Cheapass Game.

Allan Goodall - agoodall@canada.com

Prev: Re: What are some these co-operative games? Next: Re: What are some these co-operative games?