Prev: Re: Sci-Fi Crossover after action report Next: RE: Sci-Fi Crossover after action report

Re: Sci-Fi Crossover after action report

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 14:25:51 +1100
Subject: Re: Sci-Fi Crossover after action report

G'day guys,

 >I was born in 1950 and watched all three on 'big screen' (Drive-in
 >Theater for one, IIRC) and enjoyed the trio.	Haven't seen #1 and
don't
 >plan to go.  Just doesn't 'feel' right based on what I've seen on
 >previews and heard from others who went.

I wouldn't skip just on other people's say so I enjoyed it purely for
the
scene where the Gungans (or however you spell it) fight the Droids...
wonderful to see a Napoleonic army facing an ancient one... wargamer's
dream ;)

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: Sci-Fi Crossover after action report Next: RE: Sci-Fi Crossover after action report