Prev: Re: Corvus Drop Ship Next: Re: Winter War 28

Re: Winter War 28

From: "Scott Case" <tgunner@h...>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 02:10:25
Subject: Re: Winter War 28

>I know less about FT, but a forced landing of reinforcements from orbit
>could be integrated into an active DSII (or SG) fight on another table.

Which is actually something that I'm considering. In the background that
I'm
using, the colonial rebels have a fair sized fleet which could contest
the
landing of UN marines. I think that I would run the FT scenario and use
the
outcome to determine how many troops hit the ground, and how much
ortillery/air support is avaible. Interesting idea...

Another scenario I'm considering is a Dirtside scenario set in deep
space...
yeah, wierd... ;)

Really though, the background that I'm using suggests conflicts in space

with marines attacking colonial outposts on airless moons and
planetoids. It
would be cool to have a 3D Dirtside battle with troops running around 3D

planetoids and having dropships for close support... maybe using those
"battlepoles" that I've read about with some simple rules for 3D combat.
If
you're having trouble imaging what I'm getting at- it would be something

like "Moonraker". Might be pushing the Dirtside system to the limit, but

would it be fun :)
_______
______
Get more from the Web.	FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com

Prev: Re: Corvus Drop Ship Next: Re: Winter War 28