Prev: Re: Sci-Fi Crossover after action report Next: Re: Sci-Fi Crossover after action report

Re: Sci-Fi Crossover after action report

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 20:07:54 -0500
Subject: Re: Sci-Fi Crossover after action report

On Thu, 30 Nov 2000 16:31:16 -0600, devans@uneb.edu wrote:

>Don't go here; I remember original broadcasts of Outer Limits and
Twilight
>Zones(original), though, I was a Jet Jackson, not the original Capt.
>Midnite, fan.

I remember original Twilight Zone and Star Trek episodes, but I was very
young. *L*

I was 14 when Star Wars came out. I remember seeing it 6 times that
summer. I
loved it. I watched again a few years ago and couldn't believe how
stinky it
is, from a writing standpoint. I had problems with "Empire" (there are
lots of
gaffs, like travelling to another star system without FTL) but I came
later to
realize it was the best of the movies. I hated Lucas' revisionism,
though he
did make Jedi's ending a little more palatable.

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

Prev: Re: Sci-Fi Crossover after action report Next: Re: Sci-Fi Crossover after action report