Prev: RE: 1st CanAm Next: 1st CanAm

Re: Building 'unusual' starships

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 09:04:06 -0600
Subject: Re: Building 'unusual' starships

Tony sed:
***
Turned upside down (ie curved side upwards) it looked like
an ideal candidate for an NAC battleship. Sadly, my wife wouldn't let me
deprive my two-year-old daughter of her spoon and when I returned to the
supermarket the special packs were all gone :-(
***

I think I see the start of yet another 'you know you're a gamer' list...

Thoughts of depriving two-year olds are depraved! ;->=

I've seen similar spoons at ice cream shops for samples, though no
Thomas.
Most are the softer plastic I don't find particularly workable. The
polystyrene cutlery are, to my lights, very carvable(coined word?) and
there are plenty of paints and adhesives particular to PS. If only the
manufacturers were a little more careful in aligning their molds!

On the other hand, a resin cast would be a fine place to start. So far,
I've been blessed with friends willing to cast for me when I've come up
with something interesting. That is a skill I hope to soon pick up.

And, if your spoon hasn't already been chewed up and/or in the bin, when
the little tyke is next napping...

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: RE: 1st CanAm Next: 1st CanAm