Prev: Re: Building 'unusual' starships Next: Re: [HIST] classical matchups

Re: Building 'unusual' starships

From: Tony Francis <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 07:28:11 +0000
Subject: Re: Building 'unusual' starships

devans@uneb.edu wrote:

> However, have you looked at disposable cutlery? I'm working with
several
> knife, fork, and spoon handles with some real potential.

We recently bought some kids' yoghurts that came with a free spoon with
a picture handle (Thomas the Tank Engine, for those who have to know all
the details). Turned upside down (ie curved side upwards) it looked like
an ideal candidate for an NAC battleship. Sadly, my wife wouldn't let me
deprive my two-year-old daughter of her spoon and when I returned to the
supermarket the special packs were all gone :-(

Tony

Prev: Re: Building 'unusual' starships Next: Re: [HIST] classical matchups