Prev: Re: Wombat Rampage (was something else altogether). Next: Re: Sci-Fi Crossover after action report

Re: new lister ... presents his credentials and says hi..

From: Mike.Elliott@b...
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 12:49:34 +0000
Subject: Re: new lister ... presents his credentials and says hi..

Hey Bob, you old salt - long, long time no speak etc.!!!!

Yep I remember well those days in Witham/Chelmsford/Braintree. A certain
wild west game at your house involving Mexican Rurales and a train comes
mind,  do you remember that one?

I'm still gaming (as you can see) living in St. Albans, Hertfordshire,
married, 3 kids, still working in IT.

Welcome to the list and the world of GZG. Jon T is a great guy and a
real
friend and gamer. It seems  ironic that I grew up within spitting
distance
of his neck of the woods and now I live 90 miles away. Ho, hum thats
life.
(Note for US folks - in the UK 90 miles is a long way away!!) Still we
meet
up at conventions and shows and have a chin wag as well as email. Glad
you
like DSII. Now we have whetted your appetite, you should take a look at
SGII as well. I know of one ex forces guy who refused to play it on the
grounds that it is too realistic and brought back unhappy memories of
the
Falklands.

How are you doing? Drop me a line off list.

Regards

Mike

**
Privileged, confidential and/or copyright information may be contained
in
this e-mail. This e-mail is for the use only of the intended addressee.
If
you are not the intended addressee, or the person responsible for
delivering it to the intended addressee, you may not copy, forward,
disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any way whatsoever. To
do
so is prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you receive this e-mail by mistake please advise the sender
immediately
by using the reply facility in your e-mail software.

Bull Information Systems Limited may monitor the content of e-mails sent
and received via its network for the purposes of ensuring compliance
with
its policies and procedures.

relationship between Bull Information Systems Limited and you.

Bull Information Systems Limited. Registered Office: Computer House,
Great
West Road, Brentford, Middlesex TW8 9DH. Registered in England.
Registration Number: 2017873

Thank you.
**

Prev: Re: Wombat Rampage (was something else altogether). Next: Re: Sci-Fi Crossover after action report