Prev: Re: ChitDrawer release Next: Re: Wombat Rampage (was something else altogether).

Re: Wombat

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 22:43:30 -0800
Subject: Re: Wombat

>Subject: Wombat (Brit Kind) ..stats

Actually, I was looking for stats from AEBrain on the OUDF _Wombat of
Retribution_, which was acquired by default from the original owners
when the original crew all "walked out the airlock in remorse" after
"accidentally ramming" a research station in which the OU had an
interest.  That's the story as I heard it, anyhow.

Ah, that is, er...no doubt the OU Ministry of Information could
provide us with a more detailed and accurate account than my hazy
memory...

Prev: Re: ChitDrawer release Next: Re: Wombat Rampage (was something else altogether).