Prev: Re: [HIST] conflicts in the GZGverse Next: Re: Wombat

Re: ChitDrawer release

From: "Jim 'Jiji' Foster" <jfoster@k...>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 00:02:40 -0600
Subject: Re: ChitDrawer release

At 11:48 PM 9/18/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Just a quick note to let people know that my PalmOS
>Dirtside 2 chit drawer has been released under the GPL.
>
>http://members.home.net/tchristney/ds2/

I just installed waba and these programs on my Visor Platinum. Aaaargh!
Produced a fatal exception which appeared instantly the Visor boots
up/resets. Had to do a hard reset (let's hear it for Backup Buddy!)

Any suggestions?
Jim 'Jiji' Foster, jfoster@kansas.net
"[He] has here writ a letter to you; I should have given't you to-day
morning, but as a madman's epistles are no gospels, so it skills not
much
when they are delivered."
--- Twelfth Night, Act 5, Scene 1

Prev: Re: [HIST] conflicts in the GZGverse Next: Re: Wombat