Prev: Re: new lister ... presents his credentials and says hi.. Next: Re: new lister ... presents his credentials and says hi..

Re: DSII Vehicle creation page

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 14:50:47 -0500
Subject: Re: DSII Vehicle creation page

chubbybob wrote:
>	      Enough rambling (apologies to all having no interest in my
life
> history)!! I discovered the list some 3 days ago and am tortuously
working
> my way through 6 years of list archives.. can someone please help me
out and
> point me to a computer assist for vehicle designers for dirtside..(the
more
> the merrier..)

Hi, Bob, and welcome to the list.

I personally like and use Andy Cowell's Dirtside vehicle generation
page.
I save the HTML tables and use them in my vehicle record sheets.

The page is at:  http://www.cs.utk.edu/~cowell/min/ds2/gen.html

> BTW I have to say that I am VERY impressed with the level of
discussion
> evident in the archives.. congratulations .. I have found very few
lists
> with such depth of both interest and quality of discussion.. The sort
of
> people who play a set of rules say a lot about the rules themselves..
If the
> archives are anything to go by I have at last struck paydirt with
GZG...

Compared to the many other offerings, this e-mail list is quite mature,
and
it usually has a high signal-to-noise ratio.  Welcome to GZG!

Jon