Prev: Re: [HIST] conflicts in the GZGverse Next: Re: DSII Vehicle creation page

Re: new lister ... presents his credentials and says hi..

From: "chubbybob" <bob@r...>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 19:34:44 +0100
Subject: Re: new lister ... presents his credentials and says hi..

Karl Heinz said
> In which corner of Spain do you live ? I know there are various
wargames
> club scattered about. On Egroups ( www.egroups.com ) there is a
Spanish
> discussion list 'DBM' : http://www.egroups.com/messages/dbm. They are
> primarily concerned with ancient/medieval games, but it might be a
chance
> establish contacts.

Hi I live in Cataluña. Yes there are groups and enlightened
individuals..
The problem is that they are few and far between..  My nearest club is 2
hours drive from home but even that is not the whole problem.. The
nature of
my work is such that I "disappear" for the 6 months of the high season
which
makes continuity difficult.. The two facts combined make a gaming group
difficult to both arrange and maintain.. I now game as stated previously
solo or by PBeM ..   Far from being second choice I have grown to enjoy
the
slow relaxed rate of solo gaming and the lack of urgency to complete a
game
before "going home"

	   Bob DeAngelis

Prev: Re: [HIST] conflicts in the GZGverse Next: Re: DSII Vehicle creation page