Prev: Re: Sources for factual combat statistics, was Re: Modern Close Assault Next: Re: Sources for factual combat statistics, was Re: Modern Close

Re: Sources for factual combat statistics, was Re: Modern Close

From: "Peter Mancini" <peter_mancini@m...>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 15:41:11 -0500
Subject: Re: Sources for factual combat statistics, was Re: Modern Close

A 60 figure game over in 3 hours?  Wow, I remember there was enough to
keep 5 or 6 figures busy rolling dice and checking charts.  I found it
a l ot of work - but then you found the mechanics were what was fun
about the syste m.  Perhaps I had not been taught right or perhaps we
overfocused on the s ystem.  Either way I congradulate you on finishing
a game that large that quickly.  I'll stick with FMA myself.  ;-)

Speaking of which, has anyone done a conversion of they Kryomech aliens
to F MA yet?  I have many of them but I haven't done a conversion yet.

--Peter

Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com